What we do
We help you plan and deploy cost-effective, optimized translation processes.
- We analyze your current authoring, content-management, and translation processes to identify opportunities for optimization
- We identify key priorities for reaching your business goals in your timeframes
- We provide clear information about your options for automation and the business tradeoffs involved
- We offer well-informed recommendations about tools, training, and processes
- We help with effective insights on requirements for RFPs and negotiation with vendors
- We develop optimized metrics and indicators for managing progress
- We bring you visible bottom-line benefits
Who we are
Mike Dillinger, PhD, Principal
Mike Dillinger has built and deployed language technologies for over a dozen years. He has an especially broad perspective on industrial best practices and their role in building an integrated multilingual content supply chain. This comes from his extensive international experience as a management consultant, researcher, technical writer, editor, translator, and developer of translation software. Mike has special expertise in strategic planning of global content.
He has worked with content and translation groups at Apple, eBay, HP, Motorola, Cisco, MRO Software (now a part of IBM), Borland, Raritan, the Marshall Center for Security Studies, and others.
My publications on the MT Archive are here;
Google me here
- President, AMTA (2006-2008)
- Vice President, AMTA (2008-2012)
- AMTA Advisory Board Member, AMTA (2004-2006)
- Advisory Board Member, Safaba Translation Solutions (2011 to present)
- Advisory Board Member, Transclick (2008 to present)
- Independent Language Technology Consultant
- Director of Linguistics, Spoken Translation, Inc.
- Director of Linguistics, Global Words Technology
- Director of Linguistics, Logos Corporation
- Professor of Linguistics, UFMG
- Visiting Professor of Computer Science, UPM
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology, SJSU
- Adjunct Professor of English, Kean University
- PhD, McGill University, Canada
- MA, McGill University, Canada
- MA, UFBa, Brazil
- BA, SUNY Buffalo, NY